The release is available here:
Scroll down to "testing release".
From the changelog:
- The recursive resolver can now use custom root servers for subtrees of the DNS space; for example root_servers["local."] = "10.1.2.3"
- Windows port now compiles with -Os, resulting in a smaller Windows binary (actually, when I built the 1.2.12.04 binary, I set this parameter by hand; now it's the default Windows build flag)
- Windows port now uses pthreads-w32 2.8 instead of pthreads-w32 2.6
- csv2 parsing code updated to always allow and always ignore commented tildes
- Bugfix: Star records that aren't in an authoritative zone now work
- MaraDNS now will not waste time trying to find authoritative records if there are no authoritative records to find
- Some minor webpage updates
- Troubleshooting guide added to tutorial
* * *
It would seem that Blogger is currently broken when running the Spanish (Latin America) language version of Firefox on Linux. I was unable to log in to edit this blog; I finally had to use the English version of Firefox on Windows XP to publish this blog.