One thing I really like about Deadwood being an open-source project is that there is no deadline nor any manager breathing down my neck telling me Deadwood needs to be released yesterday.
So, today, my Deadwood development has consisted of adding no new features; the only changes I have made today involve code cleanup. I have gone through DwCompress.c and made sure no function was no longer than 52 lines long; this involved splitting parts of the code for dwc_decompress() in to two different sub-functions. I also took the function dw_dnsname_convert() in DwStr.c and split off part of it in to a sub-function to make this function be under 52 lines in length.
The snapshot can be seen at the usual place.