That in mind, here is a TODO list for releasing Deadwood 2.6.02:
- Make sure we don't follow any referrals if we're following an upstream server. Make sure RD is set to 0 if talking to a root server, and 1 if talking to an upstream server.
- Show an appropriate error message if we try to follow a glueless NS referral or CNAME referral.
- Run all of the SQA regressions in the 32-bit and 64-bit compiles of Deadwood, starting with the 32-bit compile. Fix things.
- Make a good default hash value for the tarball, and which will be in our source release.
- Make sure it compiles in Windows, both under MinGW and with TCC.
- Once all of this is done, make the 2.6.02 release: Source tarball, Win32 binary (.zip, .7z), and TCC .7z source release.