- I created a finite state machine tokenizer that can convert a FSM definition in to easy-to-parse tokens.
- I greated a FSM definition that can parse mararc files.
- I created a parser to parse the tokenized mararc FSM definition.
- I wrote a wrapper for the FSM parser to parse mararc files and store the parameters in memory for access by other parts of the Deadwood project.
- I added some capabilities to the DwString library so it is able to do all of the above.
- I wrote a coding style document for the Deadwood code.
- I have added an #ifdef that should resolve the problem with running MaraDNS on cygwin
- I have removed the one warning visible when MaraDNS is compiled as an authoritative-only client (with ipv6 support to boot)
I am aware that MaraDNS support email is currently not working. I have let the relevant people know, and things will hopefully be resolved in a few days.