Instead, I will have a script update the .spec file with every release of MaraDNS, and rpm users can build their own .rpm files thusly:
- Copy the file build/maradns-version.spec to the directory /usr/src/redhat/SPECS.
- Copy the maradns-version.tar.bz2 file to /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES
- Become root and enter the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
- As root, do this command: rpmbuild -ba maradns-version.spec.
- You should now have .rpm files in /usr/src/redhat/SRPMS/ and /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386 (or whatever)