I have made some minor updates to the MaraDNS snapshot. I have verified that the example mararc file included in the zoneserver manpage works as advertised. I have also added a couple of other tests to the SQA process.
My next step is to automate the SQA process so that all one has to do, on a Linux system with valgrind, is run a single script, which will run each SQA test and tell you if you have passed or failed the SQA test, and stop testing if any of the tests fail.
I also want to move the documentation for many of the SQA tests from the single top-level README file in to README files in the corresponding folders--the newer tests already have documentation in this form; the older tests do not.
I also have a patch from Joerg Sonnenberger that I will apply to the 1.3 series of MaraDNS.
After that, I will work on the "records rotate when they shouldn't" bug; in particular, I will see if I can reproduce it.