The one feature I want to add to the core hash first, however, is the ability to write the cache to a file, and read the cache from a file.
The updated snapshot can be downloaded here
I also have an update to ObHack, fixing some critical bugs, and adding one "feature":
- Critical fix: Door statues are now less likely to make it impossible to finish a level w/o the "noclip" (OK, "kitty") cheat code.
- Critical fix: Being unable to find a door fab no longer causes ObHack to crash and burn (we just try with a different level)
- Critical fix: Now there's a high recursion depth limit when retrying to plan a level; this way, the program does not freeze in an infinite loop if it's impossible to find a plan that meets the requirements.
- Critical fix: An assert when making small deathmatch maps sometimes failed. Fixed; assert removed.
- Feature added: Heretic "full game" megawads now make E6M1-3, with E6M3 not having an exit (neither in single player nor deathmatch)