I have updates for not one, not two, but three different projects of mine today.
My MaraDNS update has one change to the mainline code: l.root-servers.net IP has been updated. I am also working on the hash-generation code again for the "Deadwood-2" code, which will become a simple non-recursive caching DNS server. This is available here.
ObHack, my hacks to the excellent OBLIGE Doom random map generator, has a very minor update: Single player maps now have deathmatch starts. I added this feature since the small levels are small enough to be playable as 1-on-1 deathmatch maps with Heretic, and as 3-way or 4-way Doom/Doom2 deathmatch maps (all of those Doom fabs give players more little hidey holes). Also, Heretic (but only Heretic, alas) single player maps now have a couple of coop starts. In addition, I now have a Linux tarball, in addition to the Windows zipfile and a source tarball.
ObHack 002a (I'm not giving this a new number since the maps are identical to 002 maps, with only deathmatch and coop starts added) is available as a Windows zipfile here, as a Linux binary tarball here, and as a source code tarball here. An example megawad for Heretic is available here
I have made a minor update to my "Sandals" font, an attempt to make a readable screen font. This font can be downloaded here. I also have a version of this font that includes the bitmap version of a famous font made by a major software company here (I'm using an American server owned by an American since, while American law clearly states you can't copyright the bitmap version of a font, European laws are not clear on this matter).