- William Summers submitted a patch to fix OpenBSD compile issues.
- Deadwood 2 updated to Deadwood-2.04 (with the tools also in MaraDNS removed and the INSTALL document revised accordingly)
- Workaround for AFNIC (.fr) registration issues added
- GCC 4.3.2 compile-time warnings removed
- Milan Kupcevic added dns_port support to zoneserver
- stdint.h now used for fixed-sized integers; this should make MaraDNS easier to compile on unsupported platforms.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
MaraDNS 1.3.14 released
I have just released MaraDNS 1.3.14: