I have uploaded an update to the stable 2.3 branch of Deadwood today; in this snapshot I have made a one-line change to the sqa_tcp test so it works with the new DNS packet the example.com server sends over TCP. No other changes have been made. All SQA tests in Deadwood 2.3 now pass when using maradns-1.3.14 as the authoritative server.
It can be downloaded here.
I have also updated the MaraDNS snapshot to have the webpage download page point to MaraDNS 1.3.14, and now include the CSS for the idea I had a couple of months ago to change the colors of the MaraDNS webpage a little.
This can be downloaded here