I will not have time to release it this weekend because I'll be doing some personal engagements.
This almost-ready-for-release version of Deadwood can be downloaded the usual place (that's a link, guys)
From the changelog:
- resurrections test updated to verify behavior changes when resurrections is off compared to being on.
- hash_magic_number modified again to test in a consistent and automated manner
- basic_ipv6_test slightly revised and now run as part of do.tests
- SQA test for handling the case of one upstream DNS server being down; yes Deadwood will still happily process queries (albeit more slowly)
- SQA test for making sure the name and the ID agree added; passed
- SQA test to make sure CNAME chains work and we use the lowest TTL; passed
- dwood2rc parser documentation updated since the parser can actually have up to 51 states.