I have uploaded a new snapshot of the beta-test beanch of MaraDNS today. I have changed the test regression that makes sure the bug I fixed earlier this week in askmara stays fixed. I have changed the test to use a mini-UDP server to generate the packet that puts older versions of askmara in an infinite loop. This way, when I fix the bug in the server that generates the bad packet, I can still make sure askmara can handle these kinds of malformed packets gracefully.
It is here.
As an aside, I will be on vacation the first week of July, and will be unable to answer email or update MaraDNS during that week.