- Server fail sent to TCP client if no upstream servers are reachable
- If handle_noreply has a value of 0, TCP connection closed if no upstream servers are available; Documentation updated to note this behavior
- NOCACHE option removed; we'll keep this in Deadwood 2.3, which is the Deadwood version to use on embedded systems.
- SQA tests updated; maxprocs test disabled because it's too flakey (Todo: make this test reliable and consistent)
- Program compiles and runs in Windows
Monday, April 27, 2009
Deadwood snapshot update
I've just uploaded a second Deadwood snapshot for today: